Online abstract submission for the COHEHRE Conference, 18th – 20th April 2018.
The conference will be hosted by Artevelde University College Ghent, Belgium.
The theme of the conference will be Rapid change in health and social care: opportunities and threats, with 3 sub-themes:
1. Building resilience – this subtheme may include, but is not limited to, topics and discussion on the following e.g.
- Migration and higher education, recognition of prior learning, cultural sensitivity
- Migration in health and social services, vaccination, culturally safe care, social benefits
- Preventing and coping with burnout of professionals
- Emotional resilience
- Social resilience
2. Innovation and co-creation – this subtheme may include, but is not limited to, topics and discussion on the following e.g
- Technological innovations in health and social care
- Innovative inter-professional cooperation in education
- Innovative inter-professional research
- Patient involvement in health and social care
- Co-creation in service provision and health and social care research
- Social innovations
3. Developing Entrepreneurship – this subtheme may include, but is not limited to, topics and discussion on the following e.g.
- Human centered design
- Involvement of entrepreneurship in health education curricula
- Business start-up experiences in health and social entrepreneurship
- Transfer of entrepreneurial skills into ‘poorly resourced countries’
- Quality assurance of entrepreneurship in health and social care
We welcome abstracts (oral presentations or posters) no longer than 2300 characters including spaces (around 350 words) in the following presentation categories
- Research study
- Practice development or innovative project
- Educational workshop
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 31st DECEMBER 2017
We are looking forward to seeing you in Ghent!
This is your abstract submission form to COHEHRE Conference Ghent, 18th-20th April 2018.
With completing and submitting this form you accept that your presentation will be published on the COHEHRE Conference 2018 website.
Abstracts will be published in the Conference book.
See Guidelines for different type of abstracts before submitting.